Author: Ahmed Mian Siddiqui
Format: Paperback Series: This Way English Key Features This Way English
- are at the beginning of each unit Learning Outcomes are clearly define the goals of study.
- are in accordance with the national curriculum guidelines and cover each unit of the corresponding National curriculum 2006 textbook.
- are mapped to the corresponding National curriculum 2006 textbooks to provide chapter-wise practice to reinforce the skills.
- include complete coverage of all the skills taught in the textbooks: Literature, Grammar, Vocabulary, Writing and Speaking.
- are carefully graded wherein the learner progresses smoothly with systematic practice of the content learnt in the textbooks.
- are designed in a manner that the learner becomes adept at using the language as an effective means of communication in daily life and beyond.
- include revision material in the form of Revision Tests to help in the recapitulation and evaluation of the concepts learnt.
Include Projects to enhance creative skills and make learning enjoyable.