Author: Prof. Maqsood Raza Ahmad / Dr. Shafiq-ur-Rehman / Dr. Atiq-ur-Rehman / Muhammad Iqbal Baqar
Format: Paperback Series: This Way Mathematics This Way Mathematics Series, is an innovative and integrated course designed for the students of class Nursery to 5. The series adheres to the guidelines provided in the National Curriculum 2006 for school education across all Pakistan. Our books are granted NOC to be taught in all Public and Private schools in KPK and Punjab. The books have been conceptualised to provide quality education to students while decreasing their mental and physical burden. Key Features
- Learning Outcomes at the beginning of each unit clearly define the goals of study.
- The beginning of each chapter shows the relevance of the topic to daily life and helps provide motivation for learning.
- The Exercises are in accordance with the National Curriculum for Mathematics 2006 and revised PCTB and KPK guidelines.
- The important points are given at the end of each unit, to recapitulate the concepts.
- Revision Exercises consists of a mix bag of objective and subjective type questions for assessment of students’ knowledge and understanding.